Holidays in bay of Mont Saint Michel, Normandy vacation
If you are looking to _travel to Normandy_, make the best _reservation in Mont Saint Michel_ at le Moulin de Ducey, a hotel registered as “hotel de charme”, it is also the perfect place for your _seminar_.
Between Land and Sea, at the crossroads between Brittany and Normandy, we can recommend some of the best visits and activities in our region.
From the hotel
- Salmon fishing : The sélune is one of the best salmon rivers in France. Classified as first class river, you will also find trout, pike, xandre, perch, even eel...
- La Voie Verte : a motor free 20 km path to walk or cycle (from Ducey to Mont saint Michel)
- Hikes and bike rides
- Summer Market in July and August
- Visit of Montgomery Chateau _20 minutes away
- - Visit the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel on horse back or on foot
- Jazz Festival in Coutances in May "Jazz sous les pommiers"
- Explore the Mont Saint Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage Monument.
- The beaches of Carolles and Julouville
- Discover the Bay of the Mont Saint-Michel by ULM or from a hot air balloon !
- The Lake of Vezin and its leisure park
- Dol de Bretagne and the cathedral _35 minutes away
- Granville, its fishing port and its casino; discover the Chausey Islands and other Anglo-Norman islands.
- Cancale, an oyster fishing port, fine sand beaches, diving, fishing sea bass.
- Saint-Malo, the famous Pirate City and its Grand Aquarium.
- Villedieu-les-Poêles, famous for its copper work and the Bell foundry.
- The Zoo at Champrépus.
- Fougères, a Medieval City holding the largest medieval castle in Europe.
- Dinan historic town. Easily accessible by motorway (A84)
- The WWII Landing beaches : travel to the Normandy beaches and pay your respect to the thousands of men who lost their lives for our freedom.
- Cherbourg holds the largest Aquarium in Europe: La Cité de la Mer.
- Rennes and its famous market on saturday morning "marché des lys".
- Caen where you can visit the Memorial, a WWII Museum for Peace.
- Ouistreham where ferries depart to England.
- Bayeux the very famous Medieval City and its tapestry.
Come and discover the Mont Saint Michel for a weekend or a few days, you will be amazed at the wealth of our region and its heritage !
Make the best choice for your holiday in Normandy !