Discover Mont Saint Michel, The Abbey, the Bay and Saint Malo
Visit Mont Saint Michel, its Abbey and the astounding surroundings of the bay and its salt meadows. Discover Mont Saint Michel, Normandy and Brittany.
From the hotel (15 mins),
Granville (30 mins),
Saint Malo (45 mins)
In order to make the most of your visit to the Abbey (from April to October), arrive at Mont Saint Michel at around 9am or make your visit a late afternoon one (last tickets sold at 6pm)
Activities in the Bay of Mont Saint Michel:
- Guided walks accross the Bay of Mont Saint Michel (plan one whole day)
- flight over the Bay of Mont St Michel
- Sea kayaking in the Bay of Mont St Michel
- Horse riding accross the Bay of Mt St Michel
- Sandyachting in the Bay of Mont Saint Michel between the Mount and Cancale
- Visit Cancale, capital of oyster farming, lunch at a seaside restaurant, follow the coast from la pointe du Grouin to Saint Malo. Return to our hotel (45mins) if there is time, visit Dol de Bretagne and its cathedral.